Thursday, November 12, 2009

lull me to sleep

Lull means to give someone a false sense of comfort. 
Thus.  The current winds and rain are lulling me to sleep.
Although, actually feeling my house shake is not comforting.

Tomorrow starts the weekend.
Although today I worked 13 hours.
That's weekend quality!

I went to a Bible Study with a coworker on Monday.
It was very interesting and not my style at all.
But, she came up to me the next day and said:

Hannah, my pastor has been telling everyone for awhile to bring one friend to church.  I didn't have any friends and one day I saw a giant stuffed monkey on the side of the road for the trash, so I picked it up and I took him as my friend to church.  But, besides the monkey, you were my first friend to bring to church! I'm glad you came. 

You never know when you could be replacing a stuffed monkey is someone's life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment