Friday, November 6, 2009

food. a hot topic. .

breakfast: slept.
lunch: cheerios with a banana. 
dinner: half a chicken caesar wrap left over from a guest's dinner.
post dinner: strawberry smoothie. 

I don't think that's well balanced.

next thought.


This past summer I worked at a camp.  And what did I dread the most each week at this aforementioned camp?  Girls nite.  And why?  Because of the chocolate fondue fountains.

What did they decide to incorporate into snack tonight for "couples weekend"?  A chocolate fondue fountain.  Ohh the dreaded memories are once again a reality.   The intense heartburn from eating too many tiny squares of pound cake.  The smell of chocolate that has permeated my clothing and skin.  And the dry, aching, cracked fingers from the intense scrubbing and washing of chocolate off of every surface, every pot, and every piece of the fondue fountain.

yep.  takes me back.  g'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment