Sunday, October 25, 2009

missing a moment. . . almost.

Tonight I almost missed a phenomenal sunset. 
How?
I was too busy watching television and using my computer. 
Luckily, I glanced outside and noticed pink in the sky.
And pink means its got to be gorgeous darling.

So I grabbed shoes and ran out the back door.
Ran right into this. . . 



After sneaking into backyards to find views, I ended up at the dock on the bay behind HCBC. 
 I believe that sunsets alone are reason to purchase a quality camera. 
 Although, no camera can capture a moment. 
 They can't capture the smell of the salty fishy air. 
 The humid yet cold breeze.  
The sparkling water reflecting the endless colors of the sun. 
The fearlessness of the dark deep waters below.
The empty sand engulfing the space between water and man.

Wonder what other moments I miss in a day filled with life distractions?







No comments:

Post a Comment