Wednesday, October 21, 2009

cart quarter.


I've been to countless grocery stores in at least 10 different states.  Never have I had to purchase a cart.  Although I've heard of this system and know that many grocery stores have this system. . . this was my first hands on experience. 

Of course I didn't have a quarter handy so I grabbed a basket (they're free) and proceeded to walk down every aisle, acquire a ShopRite rewards card, and knock about 10 DVD's off of a shelf. Ha.  I also forgot I needed to purchase flour, sugar, olive oil, pasta, tomatoes and more. . . ya, rather heavy.

Thank goodness I have huge muscles.

And before I go to ShopRite again I might need to purchase a  CartQuarter.  They come in a variety of designs and easily attach to your keychain!  How convenient.  I bet they make great Christmas gifts!  And a two pack is only $3.  

OR 

I could just have a quarter handy. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment